Monday, July 23, 2012

*Navalgazing* Nineteen (+2) Weeks Pregnant

Once again, I feel like there's not a whole lot to update on this week.  I've been anticipating the ultrasound this afternoon and feel like once we get the results from it, that will be the update. 
This past week ended up being a good bit busier than I had planned, and I thinkI got pretty tired out as a result.  I'm not usually one for napping, but I think I've had at least three good naps in the past week.  I've also continued to find that being out in the heat is not a good thing for me right now.  I end up feeling really sick.  Hopefully it starts to cool down a little over the next few weeks, though it's often quite warm through September here. 

I thought I was over the worst of the pregnancy sickness, but this morning it hit me.  Hard.  For a long time I wasn't able to drink my morning cup of tea, but in the past month or so have started to enjoy it again.  I don't know if that was just too much this morning or if I ate something that disagreed with me yesterday, but I was in the washroom with a not-good feeling stomach and all of a sudden just threw up.  All over myself.  All over the floor, and toilet, and even the walls.  I wiped things up and got in the shower and feel much better now, but that was a pretty unpleasant way to start the day.  

In much cuter news, this weekend The Bean started pointing to my stomach and saying "baby".  I still don't think he really understands what's going on, but it's really too adorable not to make note of.

We missed taking a photo again last week, and are late with this week's.  I intended on having Jen take one this morning, but all three of us slept in and it didn't happen.  I can't figure out the self-timer on the camera, so hopefully it happens tonight.  I'll update when it does.  (The camera battery also died about 3 shots in to The Bean's 18 month photoshoot, so those are still coming too.  Hopefully before he's 19 months.)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you were so sick, but glad it's not happening as often now.

    Any news on boy/girl? Hope the ultrasound went well, I've been thinking about you guys.

    ReplyDelete