Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Non-Challenge Day 7 - Meals

Day 7 – What’s your favorite thing to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner? If you have children, what are their favorites?

Breakfast -I love crepes with fresh berries, but we never make them! Most days I have a bowl of cereal with a cup of Earl Grey tea.

Lunch -In cold weather I really like a creamy soup like butternut squash with some fresh bread. In warmer weather, a big spinach salad with dried cranberries, slivered almonds, maybe some chicken and a balsamic vinaigrette dressing.

Dinner -Three words: Maple glazed salmon. I have a fantastic recipe that I will share later this month. I love vegetables and think this goes well with green beans and some kind of rice or couscous.

The Bean is still having milk for all his meals. Although, he did try some mushy blueberries (without their peels) this afternoon and they were a hit! I have a feeling early solids are in his near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment