Friday, August 8, 2014

{this moment} Helper

A Friday ritual. A single photo  - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. 


Okay, just a few words...  I was cleaning up breakfast dishes and heard The Bean saying, "This is how you do it, my sweetie.  Put your foot in here."  I turned around and saw this.  Sprout often refuses to let me dress her, or even help her get dressed.  Especially, for some reason, with pants/shorts.  I guess her big brother is allowed to help though.  I'm glad.  He's been so difficult lately.  This is a good reminder of what a sweetheart he can be.   

If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.

Inspired by SouleMama.

2 comments: