Saturday, June 15, 2013

::right now::

 Right now I am...







::enjoying the early morning quiet.
::priding myself on the completion of my course.  (I am so glad it is over.) 
::rationalizing eating peach crumble and ice cream for breakfast.  
::appreciating my wife letting me sleep in this morning, and then takingThe Bean to the Farmer's Market so I could have some additional quiet.  
::thinking about friends, and how they are so good to have.
::smiling at our toy-strewn floor from the little ones' morning play and our own little messes from our game night last night.  
::reflecting on fatherhood and motherhood and what it means to be a parent and how to be a good one.  
::reminding myself to send my dad his card... and photos... and tell him I love him and that we miss him.
::wondering what today will bring.  
::trusting that it's bound to be good.  
::hoping that yours is too.  

Inspired by SouleMama

1 comment:

  1. You had me at peach crumble and ice cream for breakfast...swoon

    ReplyDelete