So, a day late, here it is:
The Two Moms to Be Summer Bucket List for 2015
1. Check out new parks and go back to old favourites.
2. Swim in Lake Ontario.
3. Visit animals at the zoo.
4. Spend time in nature. Look for new "nature spots" in the city.
5. Donate books to the book bank.
6. Smell flowers at botanical gardens.
7. Go to the Toronto Islands.
8. Make popsicles.
9. Meet up with local bloggers.
10. Paint rocks that we find at the beach.
11. Go to a fair.
12. Take a moms-only trip.
13. Eat things that we have grown and/or picked ourselves.
I can think of more things we would like to do, but this keeps it at an average of one thing a week, which seems completely doable.
And since people have been posting goals to, here are ours:
1) The Bean: Practice writing, reading and basic addition.
2) Sprout: Ditch daytime diapers. (This is a bit of a cheat, since she's pretty much ditched them already.)
3) Mama: Read. Crochet. Take photos. Organize photos.
...and Mommy is sleeping, so I'll have to get her goal in the morning.
I think it's going to be a great summer!