Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Bucket List

Since all the cool kids are doing this...

1. Visit new parks.
2. Go on hikes.
3. Build a sandcastle at the beach.
4. Swim in a lake.
5. Catch (and release) bugs.
6. Bake a pie.
7. Read a book.
8. Have a picnic.
9. Visit animals.
10. Splash.
11. Play with bubbles.
12. Watch live music.

There are twelve week of summer, so 12 items on a bucket list seems reasonable.  Of course, we've already done a few of these things... a few of them may be a bit more challenging.  (I'm thinking of #7 in particular!)

What's on your list?




4 comments:

  1. My oldest really wants to go camping...but I'm super pregnant and don't feel like it. I'm hoping their dad will take them. Maybe a day trip to the lake where we grill dinner will be almost the same??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!!! Looking forward to the updates....when your "gassed up" little guy allows you time to blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have things I definitely want to do but no formal list.

    1. camp
    2. swim lots
    3. go to Wonderland
    4. hike
    5. garden
    6. visit a beach
    7. finish converting Jackson's room into the boys' room

    ReplyDelete