Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Favourite Website!

Jen and I have been having a somewhat difficult time coming up with a short list of names. There's one name that we've been leaning heavily towards, a few that we both like a lot, and then some others that either I like or she likes, but we don't agree on. We aren't going to make any final decisions until we meet our little guy, but we do want to have a list of maybe 5 names or so that we would strongly consider. We tend to always look at the same few names... that is, until yesterday when I found this awesome website called Nymbler. You type in your favourite names and it throws back suggestions on other names you might like. Then, when you click on the name it tells you it's origin, meaning, rank in terms of popularity, etc. SO COOL!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    My wife and I are in the beginning stages of trying to get pregnant. I would like to thank you for posting this blog. The early stages of what you posted were very similar to ours.

    We are both looking to get pregnant each once. I'm going first as I'm a bit older, and I have a polyp in my uterus. (Soon to be scheduled to be removed.) And our favorite nickname is Bean.

    Thank you for the Nymbler website, that looks like it will be very useful.

    Samantha & Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha,
      Thanks for the comment. It makes me really glad to hear that our blog resonates with others --that's one of the main reasons I started it. I hope that your journey (journies) to getting pregnant are quick and easy. If you have any questions you don't see addressed here, please feel free to comment or email and ask. :)
      Best wishes.

      Delete